Sunday, February 24, 2008

Things learned this week

I am a huge Steven Furtick fan now.

I am going to check out Gary Lamb's blog everyday. He is not afraid to say what is on his mind.

You need 30 volunteers I need 300 for preschool. So don't fret over trying to find enough people.

Jarrod could be a stunt driver.

Gina needs to awnser her phone when people call.

When I am driving I pay attention to where I am, if I am not driving you shouldn't ask me directions.

3 IPhones in 1 car won't help you if all you are using them for is to watch the slam dunk competition on youtube.

It's not a good thing to have gas on metal bleachers.

Our worship minister and family are moving to Arkansas.

I should have Mandi or Gina check all my emails or blogs before I post them.

You shouldn't put chewing gum on stage props at XL or I get mad.

Well I have more but Mandi is making me leave because her daddy made Lemon pie. We have to have our priorities straight. Dessert first then lunch, them basketball then XL I tired just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We will come back and visit, just so you know! We love you guys!